Saemsori was launched on Feb 8, 2006 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. US Rep Mark Kirk (R-IL), above.
Saemsori is supported by a bipartisan group of United States Senators and Congressmen who represent Korean-American voters from all areas of the country. They share Saemsori’s mission to be a constructive voice for family reunifications and positive human contacts between the US and the DPR Korea (North Korea).
Given the limited time
remaining for elderly divided families, the divided families issue must
be addressed separately from the myriad of controversial issues
relating to North Korea.
Please click on the links to view letters of support for our project.
- Senator Joe Biden (D-DE)
- Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT)
- Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN)
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
- Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA)
- Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-CA)
- Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA)
- Rep Mark Kirk (R-IL)
- Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA)
- Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA)
Former Members of Congress
- Jim Leach (1977-2007)
- Rep. Henry Hyde (1975-2007)
- Rep. Ed Case (2002-2007)
- Rep. Katherine Harris (2003-2007)
- Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
- Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA)